Cryptology ePrint Archive: News and Changes
For background information, see
the history of the
Cryptology ePrint Archive.
- 05-Aug-2015: Alexandra Boldyreva joins as new co-editor, Tal Rabin steps down.
- 01-Jan-2014: Nigel Smart joins as new co-editor, Christian Cachin steps down.
- 23-Jul-2013: Enhanced version information, direct links to versions, and modified acceptance conditions.
- 06-Feb-2010: Orr Dunkelman joins as a new editor of the discussion forum.
- 14-Apr-2008: The archive has migrated to a new server.
- 20-Dec-2007: Tal Rabin joins as a new co-editor.
- 26-Jun-2007: Discussion forum for reports has been added. Anna Lysyanskaya joins the team for moderating it.
- 26-Jun-2007: All past past revisions of reports are accessible.
- 23-Nov-2005: An experimental RSS feed of new papers into the ePrint archive is now available.
- 03-Jan-2005: The archive has been moved to IACR's server.
- 28-Nov-2004: I'm considering to moving the archive to IACR's new server.
- 21-Jul-2002: Clarification of editorial policy and acceptance criteria.
- 15-Oct-2001: Fixed a bug that sometimes made internal strings
like END-OF visible.
- 9-Mar-2001: Partially fixed handling of special characters.
The idea is to use LaTeX encoding for special characters and for math,
and at least &, <, and > are now correctly displayed to the user.
This means that you really shouldn't use any HTML tags!
- 6-Mar-2001: There's an author's comment for each report now,
and automatically generated BibTeX references.
- 6-Mar-2001: Started this page.
[ Cryptology ePrint archive ]